Hypermarket chain PRAKTIKER lets you take advantage of the 3D Kitchen Design service under the following conditions and procedure:
- Any customer who wishes to have a 3D kitchen design made can contact the consultants from the Furniture and decoration Department at the store.
- The consultants will refer the customer to the 3D kitchen Design desk.
- Together with the Praktiker's consultant, they will discuss the parameters of the room, as well as the customer's views on the types and colors of the kitchen cabinets.
- Praktiker bears no responsibility in case the customer has submitted inaccurate dimensions of the room!
- Praktiker's consultant will create a design and will make the relevant adjustments after having another discussion with the customer.
- If the customer approves the design and decides to purchase all tiles on the spot, the customer gets the 3D Design FOR FREE.
- In case the customer doesn't approve the design, it will not be printed and the customer will not receive the documents with details regarding quantities or prices of the items included. In this case, the customer has no financial commitment to Praktiker.
- If the customer approves the design but is not prepared to pay at the given moment, then he or she can receive the design, together with the relevant specification, on paper. In this case, the customer pays BGN 50.00 for the 3d Design receiving a separate purchase receipt or invoice only for the specific design. In case the customer decides to purchase all articles included in the 3D Design within 3 months after it was created and paid for, according to the specification attached, then after paying the relevant goods at the cash desk, the amount of BGN 50.00 will be returned to him. For this purpose, when making the purchase the customer must provide the 3D Design, together with the specification to it, and the original purchase receipt (or invoice). The receipt remains with the cashier. Adjustments to the provided 3D Design can be made at the time of purchase, depending on the current assortment and prices of kitchen cabinets, provided that the design stays for the exact same premises for which it was originally made.